Post COVID-19 Checkup
Complete checkup after Covid-19 infection.
The check up includes:
- Functional breath test (Spirometry before and after bronchodilation) and examination by a pulmonologist
- Triplex and examination by a cardiologist
- Laboratory test – General blood test – Coagulation test (t.Quick, Aptt, INR, fibrinogen, D-D) – Thyroid function test – Biochemical test (sugar, urea, creatinine, LDH, SGOT, SGPT, VitK p, ferrite. , Vit D, K, Na, Urine microalbumin in random sample, general urine, sodium diuretic peptide) – Antibody test
- Triplex of the lower veins
Through EOPYY prescription cost 80 €. (Activesocial number is required)
Private cost 190 €.
The examinations are performed by qualified doctors, taking all the protective measures.The test is performed after a period of two (2) months from the diagnosis of the disease so that there are no symptoms. In the post covid state symptoms continue usually in patients who have been critical. In the long state of covid (long covid) new or continuing symptoms appear that last weeks / months after the first infection regardless of the severity of the disease and regardless of the health status of the patient.
- Breathing difficulty or shortness of breath
- Symptoms that worsen after physical or mental activities
- Difficulty thinking or concentrating (brain fog)
- Chest or stomach pain
- Feeling of pulsation· Pain in the joints or muscles
- Sense of pins and needles
- Sleep problems
- Dizziness / orthostatic hypotension
- Skin rash
- Common emotional disorders
- Change in taste or smell – anosmia, hyposmia / tastelessness
Changes in menstruation Multiorganic effects of COVID-19.
Some people who had a severe COVID-19 disease experience multi-organ effects or autoimmune conditions for long periods of time with symptoms that last for weeks or months after COVID-19 disease.Multi-organ effects can affect most, if not all, of the body’s systems, including the heart, lungs, kidneys, skin, and brain. Effects of COVID-19 disease or COVID treatment Hospitalizations and serious illnesses for lung-related diseases, including COVID-19, can cause health effects, such as severe weakness and exhaustion during recovery.The effects of hospitalization may also include post-intensive care syndrome (PICS), which refers to health effects that begin when a person is in an intensive care unit (ICU) and may remain after the person returns home.These outcomes may include severe weakness, thought and crisis problems, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). PTSD involves long-term reactions to a very stressful event. The number of studies worldwide linking chronic fatigue syndrome to long Covid is growing. And it seems that the whole essence of long Covid is right at the core of SCS (chronic fatigue syndrome). So for the first time in the US in early September the first guidelines for “myalgic encephalomyelitis / chronic fatigue syndrome” ME / CFS (myalgic encephalomyelitis / chronic fatique syndrome) were approved.
By performing a post Covid test you achieve a holistic treatment of the disease.
Call our call center 2107220080 for more information or clarifications.